Re: DAV

Steven Pritchard wrote:
On Thu, Oct 07, 2004 at 09:25:26AM -0500, Chris Adams wrote:

Lots of web users use FTP to upload files.  FTP has a chmod command; it
does not have commands to alter SELinux labels (and even if such
commands were added, you aren't liable to get WSFTP and such to change
just to support a few Linux servers).

Not all users have shell access either.

Switch to DAV maybe?

I have yet to find any usable DAV client/server implementations for linux (though I admit that I haven't looked *that* hard) that support ~user directories.

-- Rex