Linux@DUKE Nosrc-RPM project.

Hello, everyone:

A while ago we were talking about packaging proprietary software. Since
I've had to do a lot of it for Duke, I've cleaned up our specfiles and
extra sources and released them as .nosrc.rpm packages so others can use
them and not re-invent the wheel. They are released as part of
Linux DUKE Nosrc-RPM project and can be found here:

http://linux.duke.edu/projects/nosrc-rpm/

Everyone is invited to use them for making their own packages. I've put
a lot of work into trying to make them sane, but if someone has any
comments, please feel free to email me.

(also sent to univ-linux mailing list).

Regards,
--