Re: Cooperative Bug Isolation project on Fedora Core 2 & 1

Marius Andreiana wrote:
is this possible? at least for a some desktop packages.

Derek P. Moore wrote:
I second the motion.

Well I'm certainly game. More users means more data means more dead bugs. But we need buy-in from Red Hat / Fedora insiders, because at the end of the day they post the binaries. How about it, Fedora folks?