Default browser of FC3?

Is FC3 really going to ship with Epiphany as the default browser? I mean
.. uh, there's this other, far more capable yet very user friendly
browser there called Firefox. Epiphany doesn't even let me arrange my
bookmarks the way I want them :( Not to mention utter lack of
configurability for things like allowing popups from certain sites etc.

	- Panu -