Re: Default browser of FC3?

I don't want to turn this into a browser war, but why do people think
epiphany should not be the *default* browser? I mean, its not like its
going be the only browser, if I remember correctly, firefox is going to
be included in FC3 and galeon is available in many third party repos (if
it is not in Fedora Extras, then its should be, IMO).

Regards,

--
Ricardo Veguilla <veguilla hpcf upr edu>