Re: Default browser of FC3?

Le samedi 09 octobre 2004 Ã 19:11 -0400, Ricardo Veguilla a Ãcrit :
> I don't want to turn this into a browser war, but why do people think
> epiphany should not be the *default* browser?

Why it should be the default browser ?
Abiword/gnumeric/... are not the default office suite.

I think epiphany is a good browser but miss some strong features :
- better bookmark
- blocking popup
- encrypted password

Perhaps FC3 may install epiphany _and_ firefox by default and keep
epiphany as preferred browser in Gnome setting.