Re: Broken dietlibc-signalhandling with recent FC2 kernel

Arjan van de Ven <arjanv redhat com> writes:

>> the following small program segfaults on the latest FC2 kernel:
>

> diet needs ane executable stack and needs to mark it's binary as such.

I do not think that execstack causes it, because:

* the program was built with '-Wa,execstack -Wl,-z,execstack'
* it happens with 'setarch i386 ./a.out' and LD_ASSUME_KERNEL=2.2.5 also
* signalhandling with previous FC2 kernels was fine; only 2.8.1-1.521
  shows this broken behavior

Enrico