Re: Totem/GStreamer and Fedora

I'm wondering, does the (possible) inclusion of totem mean that we'll be
using the totem video thumbnailer for video thumbnails now? How will
this be dealt with?

For what it's worth, I think the totem video thumbnailer looks a lot
better than the gnome default one.
--
Sindre Pedersen Bjordal <foolish fedoraforum org>
www.fedoraforum.org