No way to choose default application in Nautilus anymore ?

I don't know if anyone has noticed. But there is no way to choose what
application you want to have a file opened with in Nautilus by default
with Gnome 2.8 in FC3. For example I have an .ogg file...I double
click on it I'm forced to use Rhythmbox...but I want it to open xmms.
While I can right click and go to xmms,  this is really efficient and
annoying. There is no way to set it so it opens the application I want
when I double click on a icon...how did this get missed ?