Default browser of FC3?

Denis Leroy denisleroy at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 12 18:57:32 UTC 2004

--- "Lars E. Pettersson" <lars at homer.se> wrote:
> Perhaps a systems default is a bad choice, perhaps we should have one
> default for Gnome, one for Kde, one for xfce, and so on.

My opinion also. Konqueror is a fine browser and it should be the
default browser for KDE because of its tight integration and its role
as a file browser. I'd like to see firefox as a default browser on
Gnome because of its 'killer app' feel to it, though i'd like to have
galeon installed as well because it has the best gnome integration
(better than epiphany). In particular, I find having galeon
html-rendering integrated with nautilus to be extremely useful when you
have a lot of HTML documents on your disk. That's a feature a use all
the time.