Re: Default browser of FC3?

On Tue, 12 Oct 2004 22:46:32 +0200, Kyrre Ness Sjobak
<kyrre solution-forge net> wrote:

> But that does not mean that we should make fedora a "copy" of Windows -
> simply because if we do that, we will always play catch-up. Apple has
> understood this - and has made a system that is quite different from
> anything else. And people love it, say it is the most user-friendly
> system ever saw (i dissagree - i have pretty much experience from both
> Linux and Windows, but in order to get anything done on a mac, i have to
> have the owner open me a terminal...

I consider copying Windows to be copying applications that Microsoft
wrote. I consider using Firefox to not be copying a Microsoft
application.. unless something happened in the last 3 months.  I also
dont consider Firefox to act/behave like IE does on my Windows box.
The UI's are about as similar as Epiphany and IE.