(no subject)

Hi Friends,

I am Joshua, I am working as a software tester.

I would like to have your assistance, to get accquit my self with this maliing list.

So please, can any body assist me to find the correct path or direct me to suitable site

Thank you.

Joshua

    http://www.xasamail.com/

2000 megabytes Spam Protection, Feeds and Calendar.
2000 megas Antispam, Lector de Feeds y Agenda.