Re: APM/ACPI on ThinkPads [ Was: Fedora Core 3 Bug Status - 2004-10-11]

On Wed, 2004-10-13 at 15:23 +0200, Matthias Saou wrote:
> I've also successfully included that patch in kernel packages I've rebuilt,

I've done it as well (with 603)...

> and it does enable my display to actually work after resuming.

You lucky bastard, how I envy you! :)
I still have to power off everytime I go to someplace else :|
Yes, it didn't work with

00:00.0 Host bridge: ATI Technologies Inc RS200/RS200M AGP Bridge [IGP
340M] (rev 02)

*sigh*

+ So let's do it...?