wrong extension dragging tar.bz2 files from evolution to firefox download manager

If I drag a url that downloads a tar.bz2 file (and presumably a tar.gz
file too) from evolution (and probably elsewhere) to the filefox browser
window, the file downloads as I would expect.

However, if I drag the same file to the download manager window for
firefox, it appends a .tar on the end of the file name.

Here's a trial URL:

Note: you don't need to download the file to see that the filenames are

Is anyone else seeing this, and where should I file the bug?

Is this a firefox bug, or something that's happened in the modifications
upstream for fedora core 3?

>From the pain come the dream
>From the dream come the vision
>From the vision come the people