disable oss in gstreamer-plugins

Matias Féliciano feliciano.matias at free.fr
Sat Oct 16 20:11:29 UTC 2004

From rom fedora-test-list : Kyrre Ness Sjobak :
        Just wondering about something: Why does gnome volume control show both
        alsa and oss mixers for the same device? When they anyway is sync'ed
        with eachother, it seems a little bot no-point to me...

I recompile gstreamer-plugins without oss support.

gnome-volume-control with oss support (FC3) :
http://feliciano.matias.free.fr/gnome-volume-control/g-v-c_old.png
without oss support
http://feliciano.matias.free.fr/gnome-volume-control/g-v-c_new.png

preference window of mixer applet with oss support :
http://feliciano.matias.free.fr/gnome-volume-control/sound-applet_old.png
without oss support :
http://feliciano.matias.free.fr/gnome-volume-control/sound-applet_new.png

Bugzilla ?