Re: Weird excruciating slowness of FC3t3

10/17/2004 05:46 PM, Rui Miguel Seabra wrote:

Since my gf needed her computer working, I decided to just try a recent Ubunto installation. It was way faster than FC2 ever was on it, even though the desktop is also GNOME 2.8.

Talking about Ubuntu... I recently found this page:

http://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic.php?t=226909

I'm courious whether RedHat/Fedora developers were playing with those
LDFLAGS... Does it have any drawbacks?

--

*_^

Startuj z INTERIA.PL!!! >>> http://link.interia.pl/f1837