ACPI suspend to RAM in FC3T3

Hi,

The ACPI support in the recent kernels is improving all the time, so for
the first time I was able to suspend to RAM the FC3T3 with the default
stock kernel.
I was able to do it with echo 3 > /proc/acpi/sleep or echo mem >
/sys/power/state.
Is any graphical option to suspend from gnome ? I did not find any beside
shutdown, restart, logout. There should be at least other two: suspend to
ram and suspend to disk(hibernate).