Re: ACPI suspend to RAM in FC3T3

Havoc Pennington wrote:
On Sun, 2004-10-17 at 21:23 +0200, Kyrre Ness Sjobak wrote:

urk... ill be out killi'n if my laptop suspended on me just by closing
the lid.... there is a reason most of them has a separate "suspend"
button (and a power button (shutdown) and a lid button (monitor)).

We've had suspend on lid close forever I think. Seems like even RHL 7.x
did this. Of course you can turn it off if you like.

This is hardware specific and done by your BIOS, not the operating system.

Warren