Re: Lock screen does not work for root in gnome

seth vidal wrote:

Disable root graphical logins.

too much radical.

It's much better, IMHO, to make the X root environment 'uncomfortable'
with _minimal_ options/menus and a bad look to show people that
root's $HOME is not a good place to work everyday ;-)

I vote for twm as windowmanager for root X-D

--
Hello, this is Darl McBride, and I pronounce Linux as UNIX.