disable oss in gstreamer-plugins

Ronald S. Bultje rbultje at ronald.bitfreak.net
Tue Oct 19 17:16:20 UTC 2004

On Tue, 2004-10-19 at 14:27, Kjartan Maraas wrote:
> Could we get it to drop modems too please? :) I have a nice grey area
> titled "Intel 82801DB-ICH4 Modem [Alsa Mixer]" in the mixer...

Yes, I'll fix that for GNOME 2.10... Don't we have a bugzilla report for
that already? I was gonna tell you to send me a patch since it's a
one-liner (or so), but then decided to just do it. See attach. 5 seconds
of work. ;). It's untested since I don't have a modem.

Anyway, for everyone else: please put feature requests in bugzilla, I'm
not gonna implement each feature right away and will forget all the
others.

Ronald

--
Ronald S. Bultje <rbultje at ronald.bitfreak.net>