Re: status of ghostscript

Le mardi 19 octobre 2004 Ã 20:20 +0100, Tim Waugh a Ãcrit :

> The other way of looking at it is that ESP would do the work and we
> wouldn't have to. :-)
>
> Just want to figure out which is more appropriate for Fedora Core.

I don't know the ESP people, but from my POW their fork could easily
turn into something like the ximian oo.o fork (ie a staging area where
distros pool patches instead of reinventing the wheel in their little
linux corner and massively duplicating efforts).

Of course I may be horribly wrong;)

Cheers,

--
Nicolas Mailhot