Re: Should I mention kde-3.3.1?

Florian La Roche <laroche redhat com> writes:

> On Tue, Oct 19, 2004 at 04:16:31PM +0200, Lars wrote:
>> kde 3.3.1 is still not in rawhide.
>> would be great to have it there.
> We've been closing down the trees and try to focus on bug-fixing only,
> so this version update was vetoed. Than Ngo wants to have kde 3.3.1
> rpm packages for FC3 available from kde.org.

3.3.1 is pure bug-fixing. But why should I rant about it, I more and
more get the impression that Fedora tries its best to produce the worst
possible experience for KDE users.

Did you ever realize how much text fits in eighty columns? If you now consider
that a signature usually consists of up to four lines, this gives you enough
space to spread a tremendous amount of information with your messages. So seize
this opportunity and don't waste your signature with bullshit nobody will read.