Re: Latest firefox doesn't pick up plugins in /usr/lib/mozilla

Louis Garcia wrote:
Spoke to soon. Today I booted my box and fired up firefox and the
plugins are gone again. about:plugins showed only the default plugin. I
fired up mozilla and sure enough the plugins were their. This has to be
a firefox problem.

1. bug reports go in bugzilla, not here.
2. make sure you are using our packages. The upstream versions do not check /usr/lib/mozilla