Re: Latest Fedora Core 3 status: kernel testing needed

On Thu, 21 Oct 2004 12:02:11 -0400, Matthew Miller <mattdm mattdm org> wrote:
> It'd be nice if Red Hat would have someone whose job was to be a Bugzilla
> Monkey, to make sure people feel like their reports are valued, to
> do triage, and to make sure critical problems don't escape notice.

If you have time to volunteer to do triage for fedora in bugzilla. I'm
more than willing to talk to you about what you as a community member
can do to volunteer to make things better and take some of the burden
off of the package maintainer to keep up with all the reports.

-jef