[off-topic] Thanks Red Hat and others

Matias Féliciano feliciano.matias at free.fr
Fri Oct 22 12:52:05 UTC 2004

http://nosoftwarepatents.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=2

Many Thanks ;-)

FC3 is nice as expected.
- Linux 2.6 is _incredible_, getting better and better (it sucks when
burning CD, I should investigate).
- udev/hal/g-v-m is a must have. Amassing how it get improved during FC3
test.
- Gnome 2.8 is ... well, you know : "Just works", as I like.
- ext3 is rock solid as usual, faster and got online resizing capability.
- yum : faster (or less slower :-))
- many other pieces of software (I don't have the skin to comment).
- ...

I am _very_ happy with FC3. And all is free(dom).

Thanks all !

Sure it's an off-topic message but I feel better now :-)