Fake Emails about Emergency Security Update

http://www.fedoraforum.org/forum/showthread.php?p=119734#post119734

Ewdinson Then came over this tonight, first time I've ever seen anything
like this. I don't know who I'm supposed to contact about this, but an
email here might get the message across.

IANAL, but this must be a legal issue, as there's clearly a trademark
violation.

--
Sindre Pedersen Bjordal <foolish fedoraforum org>
www.fedoraforum.org