What happened to yum and up2date repositories ???

Hello,

>From my last "yum update"  on, neither yum.conf nor yum.repositories.d nor up2date related configuration hold any data on repositories anymore... Consequence: I' m not able to yum or up2date.....

The next thing, I tried to download yum and up2date directly from download.fedora.redhat.com and rpm -Uvh them... No use: configuration is still missing.

Where I can get the configuration files ???

Best regards,

Casimiro

BTW: I'm running FC3rc2