Rawhide on PPC

Hi.

I installed the current fedora devel tree on my iBook2 this weekend,
and all in all things are working amazingly well. There are a few nags
on my list which will dutifully end up in bugzilla.

There is one question I'd like to ask here, though:
xorg on ppc seems to come without DRI modules. Why is that?

--
For the purpose of copyright in this country, software is regarded as a
work of art.  -- Acorn application note 058