Re: Fake Emails about Emergency Security Update

Yes - not Linux knowledgable, that is right. but smart enough to have
them not download random scam mail stuff...

But if things came from fedora-anouce (or seemed like it), at least i
would have been less suspicious. But then i would have downloaded it
with apt (yes, it will be yum from FC3 on :Þ )