Re: Fake Emails about Emergency Security Update

On Tue, 26 Oct 2004 10:38:07 -0700 (PDT), James Harrison
<jamesaharrisonuk yahoo co uk> wrote:

> It would be great to have some kind of control.
>
> If I am sitting in San Jose, California, I done want my machine to choose a
> site in the UK (otherside of the world).
>
> Perhaps a list could appear when you do up2date --configure and you choose the
> sites you want to download from.

You already have that control.  There are a number of lists at
http://fedora.redhat.com/download/up2date-mirrors/

If none of those do what you want, read the documentation at
/usr/share/doc/up2date-*/mirrors.txt about setting up a local file.
--
William Hooper