Re: Fedora Core 3's name - your vote

Heidelberg.

Uzhgorod is too difficult for Italian people! :-))

Lorenzo

It's time for the only really critical decision of the entire release: THE
NAME. ;-)

The candidates for your consideration:
        Krosno
	Heidelberg
        Uzhgorod

Please send an e-mail to me by Thursday Oct. 27, highlighting your vote.
-- Elliot
P.S. There are lots of great possibilities for names, We only can use one
in the end, and a good deal of time has already been spent in the Name
Narrowing-Down Process, so unfortunately the choice does have to be
limited to these three. Thanks for understanding...