Re: Fedora Core 3's name - your vote

On Tuesday 26 October 2004 17:41, seth vidal wrote:
> Do not send to the list.

> Send to him.

If you use kmail, use 'Reply to Author' (available by holding down the left
click on reply, then going down to the choice).  As the list sets Reply-To:,
straight replying comes to the list.  Don't know about Evolution; I have as
little of GNOME on this box as possible (I use the KDE-Redhat 3.3.1 packages
and am happier with stockish KDE than GNOME).
--
Lamar Owen
Director of Information Technology