Proposal: make PPC a supported arch for FC4

Hi.

So, that is it, in short. What would need to be done to make this happen?
There are some minor things I noticed during my rawhide install (resolution
detection, sound card detection...), some support for laptops is missing
(pbbuttons is frowned upon), but all in all I think things are looking quite
well.

How are the chances for it?

--
I'm gonna go close my office door, 'cause my EPIDERMIS is showing!