Re: mail gui

On 10/30/2004 11:10:36 AM, Tom Diehl wrote:
On Sat, 30 Oct 2004, John Mizell wrote:

 If you try and force one
you will have one large religious war on your hands, unless of course
you
pick Postfix for the MTA. :-)

postfix should be the default mta in a chroot jail.
It satisfies the needs of the vast majority of users - and I think has a cleaner codebase and is easier to config then sendmail.

Sendmail should be available, but I think the default should be postfix.

I also think the default cron daemon should be fcron, but that's another thread ...