yum 2.1.3

seth vidal skvidal at phy.duke.edu
Fri Sep 3 09:22:20 UTC 2004

Hey folks,
 I just posted yum 2.1.3 to:
  http://linux.duke.edu/projects/yum/download/2.1/

This one needs some abusing. I made a bunch of changes to the depsolver
to resolve some problems that testing against rawhide has shown. I think
I've gotten most of them ironed out but I need more people to do more
and bizarre things with it to tell, completely.

If you find some behavior on an update/install/erase that you think is
incorrect run the same command with -d 5 and post the output to either:
 http://devel.linux.duke.edu/bugzilla/
or
 http://bugzilla.redhat.com

so I can get debugging info to solve the problems.

I especially want more tests on multilib machines. I've tested it on my
x86 and x86_64 boxes quite a bit but there is always someone whose
configuration is significantly more weird. :)

Thanks!
-sv