rawhide report: 20050401 changes

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 15:08:04 UTC 2005

On Apr 1, 2005 9:57 AM, Lars <terraformers at gmx.net> wrote:
> > On Fri, 01 Apr 2005 08:55:08 -0500, Build System wrote:
>
> looks like the server is in a somewhat messy state.

we are well overdue for a rawhide explosion.
the repodata directory in the devel tree went mia, clearly there is
some sort of problem with the nightly release/build system... stay
tuned.  This sort of crap happens with rawhide from time to time,
frankly I'm amazed at how long rawhide has been working without a
major hiccup in the nightly build process (individual package dep
problems dont count as major).

-jef"i think this was a planned april fools day event"spaleta