FC4: no pan, no gv, and no xfwm?

Ed Hill ed at eh3.com
Sat Apr 2 18:08:26 UTC 2005

On Sat, 2005-04-02 at 19:28 +0200, Thomas Zehetbauer wrote:

> what is RedHat's plan for these applications? Are they going to reappear
> in the final release (core or extras)? Are there any replacements or are
> we expected to compile them from source? Especially viewing postscript
> files is a big pain without gv :-(

Hi Tom,

I can't speak for Red Hat and I know nothing about pan but there is a
gsview currently in extras:

  http://cvs.fedora.redhat.com/viewcvs/devel/gsview/?root=extras

that might (???) do what you need.  And the xfce4 packages are right now
in the process of being incorporated into Extras:

  https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-extras-commits/2005-
April/msg00041.html

so they should be there for FC4.

Ed