Re: CVS - kernel config files, where are they?

On Sat, Apr 09, 2005 at 19:20:12 -0400, Dave Jones wrote:
> 2) Could you possibly dump the contents of any other missing subdirectories
> needed to successfully complete a make (eg scripts/merge.pl)?

Done. Both moved to http://people.redhat.com/davej/rawhide/

OK rock-n-roll it works now :)

Minor issue - from kernel/devel/Makefile:

# local targets we need to carry around in addition to the default sources
TARGETS         = configs download

There does not seem to be a "download" target defined anywhere, leading to:
make: *** No rule to make target `download', needed by `sources'.  Stop.

I removed the download target reference from Makefile, and everything worked like a champ. Is this something old which needs cleaning up, or could it be something to do with a difference between internal and external versions of Makefile.common

Thanks

Nick