New graphics packages for FC.

I'm not sure if this is the right place for this, so if not, please
advise where to discuss and I'll move it.

I like to see the inclusion of Scribus and inkscape in FC.

Scribus is a desktop publishing package and Inkscape is a vector based
drawing package.  Neither of these areas (as far as I can see) are
addressed in FC and both would, I believe, be useful additions to FC.

How do I go about getting these packages considered for FC?

Rodd