Re: openssl-0.9.7f-4 breaks postfix-2.2.2-2

On Sat, 2005-04-23 at 16:07 -1000, Warren Togami wrote:
> Should we conditionally do string replacement to fix this during postfix
> %post?

I think it would be quite safe and user friendly to replace the location
of the old location of ca-bundle.crt. Especially since I found postfix's
error message rather confusing.

Tom

--
  T h o m a s   Z e h e t b a u e r   ( TZ251 )
  PGP encrypted mail preferred - KeyID 96FFCB89

Why do you call your dog 1234?
My admin told me not to name my password after my dog.