Re: KDE RedHat project

Bernardo Innocenti wrote:
I've found this YUM repository aiming to replace the original
Fedora/RedHat KDE with a complete version (will all important
features enabled and lots of extra programs):

I've looked at the web site, but there's not a lot of information there. What important features and extra programs am I missing?

Ian Pilcher                                        i pilcher comcast net