genhdlist/pkgorder questions

Orion Poplawski orion at cora.nwra.com
Thu Aug 25 15:20:10 UTC 2005

I build a custom Fedora distro locally with the following commands:

/usr/lib/anaconda-runtime/genhdlist --withnumbers --productpath Fedora
${coradir}
PYTHONPATH=/usr/lib/anaconda /usr/lib/anaconda-runtime/pkgorder
${coradir} ${buildarch} Fedora > ${coradir}/pkgorder 2>/dev/null
/usr/lib/anaconda-runtime/genhdlist --fileorder ${coradir}/pkgorder
--withnumbers --productpath Fedora ${coradir}

Two questions:

- Is the double running of genhdlist still necessary?
- I have been building the x86_64 version on a x86_64 machine because
pkgorder complained when run on i386.  Does anyone know if this has been
fixed?  Perhaps I'll just give is a try....

- Orion