Proposal for a new package called K3DSurf (from the developer)

taha abderrahman taha_ab at yahoo.fr
Thu Aug 25 19:41:33 UTC 2005

Hi Ralf,
Thanks for the links. I didn't read all pages but it
seems that creating package for Fedora is easier than
I was expecting. It's not that I don't want to do it
but just because it'll be much easier for me if an
experienced person give us his help (right now, 2
persons are kindly building Debian and Mac packages).
Also, I think that building package is not just
compiling and ziping (for example, building Suse
package need an installation of 3GB, which is
impossible for me).
NB: an rpm package already exists for QIlinux distrib
:
http://www.qilinux.it/modules.php?op=modload&name=distromatic&file=index&tag=devel&pkg=k3dsurf
I'm going to try to do it myself but any help will be
appreciated.
Thanks

Taha