rawhide report: 20051212 changes

Rodd Clarkson rodd at clarkson.id.au
Fri Dec 16 23:12:01 UTC 2005

On Mon, 2005-12-12 at 06:22 -0500, Build System wrote:
> gnome-panel-2.13.2-1.1
> ----------------------
> * Fri Dec 09 2005 Jesse Keating <jkeating at redhat.com>
> - rebuilt

Hmmm, not sure if this is where this problem started, but I think it
might be.

I'm using transparency in my panels.  The Applications/Places/Desktop
menu and the Window Selector applet are now both putting a black
background (with black text) when you have any transparency applied to
the color.

If I set the color to solid, then they look fine, but apply any
transparency at all and the background turns black and you can't read
the text for these items in the panel.

Rodd

 It's much better on my side"