Re: Problem launching Terminal

Mike Chambers wrote:
On Sun, 2005-12-18 at 22:30 +0000, Willem Riede wrote:
After update from today's rawhide I don't seem to be able to launch additional terminals from the gnome menu. "Starting terminal" appears in the panel for several seconds, then disappears. I had two terminals at login after boot from the previously saved session, and those became as dead as a doornail after I had the above experience trying to get a third. Eventually the panel became non-responsive and I had to kill X with ctrl-alt-bs. After logging in again, no more terminals, though the panel problem was not reproducible.

After reboot I have my default terminals again...

Yep, saw and experiencing the same thing.

I'm seeing gnome-terminal problems too.

I think this has been reported in bug# 176029

John