VMWare tools on Fedora Core 5

Mike A. Harris mharris at mharris.ca
Sat Dec 24 01:31:30 UTC 2005

William Lovaton wrote:
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File
> "/usr/share/system-config-display/xConfigDialog.py",
> line 345, in configure_videocard
>     self.state)
>   File
> "/usr/share/system-config-display/videocardDialog.py",
> line 63, in __init__
>
> selection.select_iter(videocard_store.get_iter_first())
> TypeError: iter should be a GtkTreeIter
>
> May be I should search in redhat's bugzilla and see if
> it have been reported.
>
> Do you know something about this problem?

system-config-display is maintained by other people, I don't really
follow it very closely, and tend to just do "s-c-d --reconfig" then
hand edit the results manually thereafter myself.

If it's not in bugzilla already, it's probably worth reporting though.

HTH

--
Mike A. Harris, Open Source Advocate  *  http://mharris.ca
Proud to be Canadian.