repoclosure.py

Michael A. Peters mpeters at mac.com
Sat Feb 5 22:23:13 UTC 2005

On 02/05/2005 06:54:28 AM, Tom London wrote:
> Got the following..... any easy way to 'refresh' filelists.xml.gz?

You could add the specific command to refresh to your /etc/sudoers
file.

I haven't done that - but I do have a group that is allowed to
specifically run "yum update" and "yum -y update" with no password
required (though everything else gets rejected - such as yum install or
yum remove)

Makes life somewhat easier - I may add the refresh command as well.