Adding FOP Support to xmlto to fix PDF generation (Bug 147472)

Jeffrey C. Ollie jeff at ollie.clive.ia.us
Tue Feb 8 20:12:28 UTC 2005

On Tue, 2005-02-08 at 11:58 -0700, Trever L. Adams wrote:

> If I had money to throw at it, I think I would encourage another to be
> written (maybe in C/C++).

Take a look at xmlroff:
http://xmlroff.sourceforge.net/

> Also, I just saw that [FOP] hasn't changed since 2003 yesterday

I haven't read the FOP developer lists for a while, but they were/are
involved in a major rewrite because of architectural problems with the
code that had previously been release.  I don't know what the current
status is though...  Check the FOP developer list archives.