Self-Introduction: Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams

Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams ivazquez at ivazquez.net
Thu Feb 10 05:55:59 UTC 2005

Name: Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams

Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Occupation: Freelance sysadmin and software developer

Synopsis: I have been using Linux for 8 years, most of it Red Hat Linux.
I have in the past participated in newsgroups, mailing lists, and/or
forums pertaining to PHP, Python, Delphi, XML/XSLT, and Linux, and have
contributed to the phpMyAdmin, HTML Tidy, and JVCL projects. I currently
run a Fedora-oriented website and FC3 repository at
http://fedora.ivazquez.net/. I also spend time in #fedora and other
channels on freenode helping out when I can.

Goals: As maintainer of my own repository I've come across several
packages both general-purpose and niche that I feel would be appropriate
to be contained in a repository that more people would use. To that end
I am willing to maintain most if not all of the packages that make it
from my repository into Fedora Extras or even the Core.

Key Fingerprint: 9C43 FB95 A4BE 2876 F304  A984 A0AD 47B2 7B1E 87C4

--
Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams <ivazquez at ivazquez.net>
http://fedora.ivazquez.net/