RFE: Put fedora on a diet

mbneto mbneto at gmail.com
Sun Feb 20 13:15:26 UTC 2005

Jerone,

The point is that I do like Fedora (I've been using redhat distros
since redhat 5) and feel that  the other distros do have a
'firewall'/minimum with requirements less than 100 Mb.

What I'd like to have is the hability without having to hack it to go
from a firewall to a server to desktop from the same provider, relying
on the same updates.